Monday, August 31, 2009

My Worries..

Sometimes truth hurts sometimes lie is better.Things gone too far in my life now.
I afraid that I can't get through it.

Alone I sleep,
And alone I wake,
Alone I dream,
And alone I ache,

Alone I live,
And alone I cry,
Alone I think,
And alone I'll die,

Alone I try,
And alone I fall,
Alone I fail,
And alone I crawl,

Alone I break,
And alone I sit,

Alone I was,
Alone I am,
And alone I'll always be.


How I envy them poets and authors
To toss words into the air
And have them fall in perfect order

Why is it so easy to pour out my grief in a poem?
And so difficult to capture joy in print?
Joy exists in a fleeting moment

Grief lasts forever
Takes one to feel grief
Two to feel joy

My joy has already been shared and thus multiplied
My grief till now has been private
Alone in the dark my grief mushrooms

I need to find a friend to halve the burden
Will you be that friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment