Monday, August 31, 2009

Untitled

I envy you my friend in finding faith and help from Allah S.W.T.
You have changed a lot.
I'm so proud of you cause you're just a
student who's studying in an ordinary high school while me in
a religious high school.


But how did you find the light and guide? I'm here lost without directions.
I'm here crying for help and bless from Him but none I found it.I'm lonely
and
no one knows my hardships.I did ask to born like this.Sometimes I've
to let me
into those stupid words(songs) in order to forget those hardships.

I more willed to lost my own soul.Huhhh..I'm too lonely and I need guide.
I don't want this
really.I'm here wondering why my life is so complicated..
Why it's so quiet without laughter.
I envy you cause you never look worried
about your future and so on.Never you look
bad.People so friendly to you and
praise sincerely.You always shock others with your
own abilities.

I'm definitely an exact opposite of you..

No comments:

Post a Comment