Friday, September 4, 2009

Reality Hurts

This morning 4 old folks came to my house to ask for donation.I felt quite
sorry for them.
Half of Malays in Kelantan still living in poor and depressed.
Back to the story of course
I gave a bit of moneys for them.Their appearance
really thought me up.


Anyway,in my village there are so many poor here so it's a bit sad for me
seeing them live
with a life style like that.I hope their child will study hard to
change their life to better one.



sunlove

I was listening to ERA last minutes ago.It was 'merisik khabar' segment.
It was about
a girl who aged 15.She had a big very responsible to carry on
which was to take care her
family members.

Her elder brother was in jail while her father passed away long time ago.

One of her brother is still studying while the others are not.Her mother is not be
in
their sides now cause she's in Sarawak to find job there.It was very sad for a girl
like her to feel
that such situation.

sendirian

No comments:

Post a Comment