Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ya Allah I'm begging You..

PMR is around the corner .It's about twenty-seven days to go.
I can't imagine how I feel
on the day when I got the result but I got 6As
below.Maybe grief will attack my heart
and me no more be happy like always.
Be a biologist is my dream in future even though
I never step in form 4 however
I know it's an exciting carrier to study all living things'
structures by traveling
across the globe.I wanna be an amazing biologist but for I saw

just now I'm just alone.

I don't want to regret it someday.I want to show everyone what I capable of.
I don't want
to feel grief and regretful in future.I want to be amazing and make
my family and teachers
proud of me.I really wish to continue my in abroad such as
New Zealand,America,....
I knew that my parents can't afford that but I hope with
my SPM result 2 years later can
qualify me to study there.My trial PMR result was
bad and I heart broke with it.


But I believed Him that He will help me and fulfill my dreams.He is the one who
only knows
how I felt but other none.I want people surrounds me to be happy
and it's okay if I feel sad
alone cause I'm used to it.Now I see I changed a lot
and I hope I can be stable as long
as I hope.

I asked Him to realize my own self and He gave me this heart broken result
thus I realized
the importance to study in early time.I asked Him to give me strength,patient,endurance He lift down the painful obstacles that only me who
feels and faces those everyday.I asked
Him to make be more studious so He gave
this failure to make me more studious and
overwhelming to reach to the top of greatness.

I wish I'm as a butterfly which can fly in the air while seeing the beauty of His
creation gracefully.beautifulflower2

No comments:

Post a Comment