Sunday, October 18, 2009

Deep In My Hearty

I've spent the weekend by going to KL just wanted to
give my relatives a visit.
Many things taught me during the visit
and somethings felt sorry for myself
for being so careless and hasty.
Anyway I wasn't enjoy most of the time there.

But in the way headed home I dropped by to
Rich Flora Strawberry Centre
which was located near Lojing.

The wind there was cold and soothing my heart.Plucking those
red bright
berries was very enjoyable for me.
Seeing the beautiful and eye-catching

flower did make me more happier today.I've also used the toilet there
and I found out that the water was so cold to feel to..=D

The journey back home really pissed me off.The roads were just
like snake..
Made me headaches all the time in Lojing but
it was worth it to see the bird-eye
view from the mountains.

Here I'm in front the PC feeling very emotional and so curios to know
why
I'm always feeling this way all the time.


sighsendirian

No comments:

Post a Comment