Sunday, October 18, 2009

To0 SaD To FeeL

I realize why I'm always being sad cause I so look on the days ahead.
It's not silly but how can I'm not looking forward to the next with
a life likes this.

I bet no one can understand me fairly.
Oh ALLAH I wonder why You test me such this.
What is Your purpose The Almighty?Those are always playing in
my mind now.

This life is just beautiful in the outside but not in its inside.
Hope no one can feel how I feel.My life really taught me that
what's the point in having an enough life but still can feel the
loneliness and nervous.Everyone gets their own obstacles in life.
Maybe this is the test for me.Oh ALLAH,for many years should I
hide this grieve and suffering with sweet smiles and laughs?

Till when the time will come
Feeling a pain like a light year
In night crying and hoping all alone
The shadow of him is blurred from day to day
The performance of him is troubled
But there's something in his heart forces him to find
Wondering at the night while seeing the stars in the dark sky
Wondering why life can change from all of a sudden
In nick of time,must filled his life with sincere deeds

No comments:

Post a Comment